Whether you are in Love

Whether You in Love????????

There are lots of definitions are available of Love by great personalities. They say that there is only one way of living the life that is "Love" and mention that its not only about loving your close ones. It’s just spreading love all the way where ever you are present. But nobody tells how to know that we are really in love or it just an attraction towards a persons qualities and I think this is the biggest problem of lots of people. So I tried to give a thought to this question and found a very easy way to know this.

In this race of relationships, some relations, some people become so dear that they are the favorites in our life!! They become our priority and we feel connected to them and they become the "Key of Our Smile" means if they are smiling you are smiling, if they don't you can't smile. I feel at this point of time we can say yes, I am in Love. Isn't it?

Now I leave you with this question mark and request you to share your thoughts and experiences about those topics. You can send me email also. Please feel Free to share your thoughts…………

0 comments:



Post a Comment