"I Konw"



“I Know”

I know that you can’t be mine!

You can’t be mine I know this!

But never the thorns wished to bloom like flowers;

Never the shores wished to blend like billows;

Never the fire had a thirst;

Or the dying person hoped for the survival!

Never the tears roll down in joy;

Or the travelers don’t get the goal!

If this does not happen

Then I, I say this now that

I’m a thorn and want to bloom be having you!

I’m a shore and want to blend in you!

I’m fire and have a thirst of your love,

I’m dying and hoping of your arrival!

I’m a tear and you are my joy,

I’m a wayfarer and you are my goal!

Whatever I’m or whatever not,

If you are then I am; if not then not

You can’t be mine I know this!

I know that you can’t be mine!

By: - Mr. Vivek Kumar Singhal


0 comments:



Post a Comment