"Girl"

Most beautiful creation of "GOD" is " Girl ", As "A SHE includes HE". One day I was reading book I came across a poem by Vivek Kumar Singhal with the Title of "IF I WERE A GIRL". In this poet says his birth on this earth as a boy is the result of sinful acts and assumes the life of a girl.

“If I were a Girl”


The lord according to my sinful acts

Granted me a boy’s role in accordance with some facts

Now I have a boyish mind to think

And sea-like problems to sink!

Had it been another case, I were a girl;

With a charming face and long fastened curl!

Now I suppose myself as a girl and think,

Try to create and write emotions with ink.

Inasmuch as I’m youngest in the family,

I cam do aught, providential or silly!

My elder brothers love me as their breath,

My mother provides as much she hath,

My father swings me upon his shoulder,

And hugs when it gets colder!

I hardly go outdoors after eight of clock

Dance indoors holding my red frock!

I dread the horrible, dreadful thunder,

And when gets laughed at, try to gerrymander.

My coy expressions make me innocent,

As I love my brothers and each parent.

‘Little` as I’m called by the beloved ones,

And find no distinction between daughters and sons!

But some say the days will not remain same

This is an integral part of life’s game

That one day I’ll have to leave this family,

And to live with another beloved ones, willy-nilly!

Please leave your valuable comments……………………………….

0 comments:



Post a Comment